Monday thru Friday
9:00AM - 4:00PM
SCHEDULE OF SERVICES
Sunday Bible Classes
Morning 9:30AM to 10:15AM
Sunday Worship Hours
Morning Worship: 10:30AM
Evening Worship: 6:00PM
Children’s Bible Hour
Wednesday Bible Study
2045 Mt. Zion Road #349
Morrow, GA 30260
Colossians 3:11 In that renewal there is no longer Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave and free; but Christ is all and in all.
Our first time visitors to our site, and to our Church, we welcome you! This page contains some basic information about Church services and times.
We offer many minitries to meet your needs ranging from singing in the choir and feeding the homeless, down to enjoying uplifting events and services. Find your place in ministry. Learn more about the many ministries that Southlake offers. We are happy your are here!
To start with, we want you to know at least this much:
- You are welcome here. We are always honored to have visitors join us for prayer and worship. Everyone is welcome here.
- You won’t be asked to do anything which would make you uncomfortable. You may not be familiar with our church services but if you would like to learn why we do what we do you may ask any of our ushers, members or our minister.
- We don’t expect visitors to contribute anything to the financial support of our church unless you feel it in your heart. You are our guests; please enjoy our hospitality!
- Our children worship with us or at our children's worship "JAM" (Jesus and Me), services with them in mind with their level of understnading. If you have young children, they are welcome here, too. If your children cry, fuss, or fidget; or you need to step to the back of the Church with them for any reason, you are not disturbing us. We love having children and as stated, we also provide a worship service specifically set up for little ones where they can giggle, wiggle, laugh, sing, and cry. Your children are welcomed here!
- We are here to serve you! Simply put you are our honored guest.